880 Winter street suite 200
Job Category: Internal
Job Number: 182290
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The Technology Recruiter is responsible for working with candidates through all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The day-to-day role of a Technology Recruiter is to act independently, effectively source talent, interview, match and place candidates to current contract, contract to perm and permanent job openings with our clients in New England and New York City.
- Effectively source candidates using a variety of methods, including social media, job boards, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Organize candidate search process and manage expectations around rates, salaries, titles, and client requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviews with clients by providing tangible and detailed information that will help to ensure a successful interview process.
- Maintain effective and frequent communication with candidates to develop long term relationships.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all offers to candidates.
- Work independently and exercise judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Strong desire to work in a Sales environment.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
What’ s In It For You:
- Casual Dress Code
- Upbeat, Friendly Work Environment
- Provided Caffeine
- Community Service Initiatives
- Swag Contests
- Fun Committee Events
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & PTO
If you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and think a career with WinterWyman is in your future, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.