Training Delivery Specialist
Location: Cupertino, CA
Hybrid, onsite 3 days per week
Pay: $52 - $59 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a Training Coordinator/Project Manager to join the People Change Management team at our well known media client.
The People Change Management team leads change initiatives for the People team and People Solutions Program. We assess the impact of new initiatives and technology on the employee experience, their roles, and their processes. We develop online and learning resources, and deliver training to ensure an excellent change journey for employees.
As a member of People Change Management Training Team, you'll facilitate instructor-led system training for team members. You’ll receive intensive training on the system, processes, audiences and functional teams in order to prepare to deliver an impactful training experience and effectively facilitate hands on workshops in your area of training. Our north star is to provide a connected learning experience to ensure that our team members are ready and energized for the launch of an ERP system. The experience will convey the full potential of the new system, empowering our employees to focus on what matters.
• 7+ years of experience in project management for enterprise-wide projects
• Experience as Training Coordinator, supporting global course/event planning and logistics.
• Highly organized with a strong ability to supervise and follow up on details with technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven experience managing global complex projects and large implementations
• Proven experience designing and documenting business requirements and processes
• Experience with developing project materials for weekly meetings, kickoffs, stakeholder presentations and user forums
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks on tight timelines
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and adjust quickly as required
• Operate effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships
• Familiar with project collaboration/management tools such as Slack, Wrike and Quip
• Experience with project management and time management tools and methodologies
• Self-driver who can work independently and quickly adjust based on changing business needs and project priorities.
• Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives and deliverables
• Create and manage comprehensive project plans, timelines, status reports, meetings/events
• Effectively capture and communicate timelines, decisions and project details
• Identify and communicate project risks and barriers
• Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process
Education: Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant work experience