Job Category: EHR
Job Number: 560983
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is urgently looking to bring on a Transplant and Fertility Applications Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
The combined OTTR & FERT Senior Applications Analyst works under the direction of the Ambulatory Manager or team lead(s) to provide day-to-day operational support, ongoing maintenance and configuration of the OTTR & FERT applications for Surgery and REI Service Lines. The Senior App Analyst works independently on major initiatives which align with the business goals and objectives.
- Work to provide technical application solutions to meet the client needs.
- Collaborate with project manager, analysts, and management to meet implementation project timelines.
- Possess senior level knowledge of application and integration.
- Ensure application changes and enhancements meet the technical specifications and adhere to all change control policies.
- Serve as a representative for OTTR & FERT application assigned projects, leading all application efforts and coordination.
- Provide support for the applications as determined in the support matrix.
- Provide Tier II application support to physicians and staff using the OTTR & FERT applications.
- Follow the incident management and problem management processes per the defined support SLA.
- Communicate with end users of the OTTR & FERT applications to understand issues encountered and develop solutions.
- Participate and provide support for enterprise initiatives, such as system upgrades, new integrations, and the configuration of new functionality.
- Participate in the analysis and design of system enhancements.
- Create documentation for system configuration and workflows.
- Write and execute test plans for unit, functional, and integrated testing as required including plans used for interfaces, system enhancements, workflows, and system upgrades.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, and application administration as needed.
- Follow and enforce change management processes for all environment changes.
- Create and maintain documentation on all activities, project specifications, and maintain Disaster Recovery documentation as needed.
- Perform systems administration activities in the such as: new user setup, workspace configurations, role setup, e-prescribing enrollment, etc., where applicable.
- Provide support as needed during the implementation of new facilities and provide on-going systems and operational support for each facility.
- Liaison with the third-party vendors as needed for support and implementations.
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation for Production Support.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Academic and professional qualifications
- BA or BS preferred or other relevant combination of training and expertise.
- 5-7 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance.
- Experience in clinical implementations, specifically with Organ Transplant tracking systems and/or Fertility & Embryology EMR applications. CareDx OTTR applications and/or Redshifts FERT applications experience highly desired and is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately
- Integrity an high professional, personal, and ethical standards
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of On Call rotation
- Remote - client located in ET zone
- Dental Health and Vision Healthcare benefits offered
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.