UKG Sr. Solutions Consultant - Advanced Scheduler
Role and Responsibilities
UKG Sr. Solutions Consultants for Advanced Scheduler will work individually or on a team providing subject matter expertise and hands-on configuration during an implementation, migration, upgrade, or optimization project. A Sr. Solutions Consultant works directly with client staff and provides them with the following:
- Professional consulting leadership
- Best practice guidance
- System and process design
- Application configuration
- Training (to super users and end users)
- Testing support/leadership
- Go-live support and change management
This position may require periodic nationwide travel to client sites.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior demonstrated experience implementing and configuring UKG’s suite of products such as UKG Workforce Central (v8.0 or higher) and/or UKG Dimensions:
o Advanced Scheduler (Required)
o Absence Management
o Mobile and Device Management (configure InTouch/4500, preferred)
o Workforce Integration Manager
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Participate in the full implementation lifecycle from discovery though design, build, test, user adoption, and go-live.
- Create excellent documentation including audit findings, business requirements and product design documents.
- Translate findings and product design documentation into properly configured applications.
- Actively participate in, and as needed, lead testing and quality assurance activities for the projects.
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative, innovative, analytical and critical thinking to strategies, practices and problem-resolution; ability to anticipate and address unforeseen issues; strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills with demonstrated ability to effectively develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to put together basic task plans to aide a Project Manager or successfully execute smaller projects independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum three years consulting or system administration experience required.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.