1 Infinite Loop
Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 553652
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
UX Designer - eCommerce
Location: Cupertino, CA
Pay: $78 - $84.50 DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
The Digital Channel Team drives the development and growth of digital strategies across channels. We create consistent brand experiences in the digital world, enable new online sales programs, drive online content strategies with partners, and architect technology programs to enable superior customer experiences and higher channel sales. The Digital Channel team is building a new eCommerce experience and platform partnership with hundreds of third-party merchants across 90+ different countries. This partnership allows third party merchants the opportunity to sell products and services across eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce. We are seeking a UX/CX designer to build a consistent and uniform premium eCommerce experience.
- Develop front-end experiences for eCommerce partner platforms.
- Track and monitor performance and explore opportunities to A/B test, continually enhance CX and global platform features for merchandising success.
- Partner with global platforms on new updates, roadmaps, and new features that can be incorporated into platform partner program.
- Run pilots with specific partners in different markets and share results with global teams.
- Teach and train in-market teams on tools, techniques, and best-practices for improving their in-market third party merchant partners.
- Cross-functionally partner with internal teams including Marcom, UX, Product Management and external design and technology agencies to execute your vision.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce design experience.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce merchandising, customer experience, or digital b2c brand sales on direct-to-consumer website such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- Knowledge and expertise of collaboration tools Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Keynote, or others.
- Experience in QA and UAT.
- Experience executing A/B tests and CX conversion optimization programs for direct-to-consumer platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and how to deploy these analytics to improve online sales and customer experience.
- Global mindset with strong knowledge of eCommerce in different markets (e.g. Europe, LATAM, APAC, MENA).
- International experience preferred. Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.