180 5th St, Suite 200
Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 540144
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Pay Range: $45-50/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking two remote UX Designers to join one of our agency clients.
Please note that though this is a remote role, no matter where you are located, you will need to be available to work 8am-5pm PST.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic, tactical thinking and executions in support of digital initiatives
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes (via Sketch, InVision, InVision Studio, etc.), user flows, user journeys, experience mapping, heuristic & competitive analysis reports, process/service designs & roadmaps, IA, etc.
- Heuristic and Competitive analysis reports
- Process/Service designs and roadmaps
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Information Architecture – recommendations around how information should be presented, what order/placement, etc.
- Instill patterns and recommendations of types of most appropriate content to use through all consumer touchpoints with alignment and consistency (a collaborative process between UX, brand, and digital strategy and creative)
- Consider business strategies, content and media awareness, user research and overall customer experience, to reach success
- Draft and facilitate User/Usability studies, analyze findings, and integrate insights within design decisions and recommendations
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Experience designing for websites and mobile apps
- Bachelor's degree preferred with emphasis on UX, UCD, IxD, or equivalent experience
- Must understand what it takes to work with a 3rd party development partner (if you have this experience on a enterprise level that is a huge plus)
- A professional portfolio of work showing experience creating user-centered designs
- Experience leveraging user testing insights within your designs
- A diverse and comprehensive range of expertise in visually focused digital best practices, related technologies, [content focused] information architecture, and design
- Experience and/or familiarity with similar software/platform titles as Sketch, InVision, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, Adobe Target, Overflow, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Experience working for an automotive client is a plus, but not required
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing is a plus