180 5th St, Suite 200
Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 540146
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Salary: $140,000-$150,000 depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a remote UX Lead to join one of our agency clients.
Please note that though this is a remote role, no matter where you are located, you will need to be available to work 8am-5pm PST.
UX Lead Responsibilities:
- Oversee the redesign of an auto website
- Provide strategic, tactical thinking and executions in support of digital initiatives
- Run brainstorm sessions
- Manage and execute all aspects of website design which include user research, journey maps, user flows, site maps, low to high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes (via Sketch, InVision, InVision Studio, etc.), heuristic & competitive analysis, usability testing, etc.
- Instill patterns and recommendations of types of most appropriate content to use through all consumer touchpoints with alignment and consistency (a collaborative process between UX, brand, and digital strategy and creative)
UX Lead Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing for websites and mobile apps
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor's degree preferred with emphasis on UX, UCD, IxD, or equivalent experience
- A professional portfolio of work showing experience creating user-centered designs
- Experience leveraging user testing insights within your designs
- A diverse and comprehensive range of expertise in visually focused digital best practices, related technologies, [content focused] information architecture, and design
- Experience and/or familiarity with similar software/platform titles as Sketch, InVision, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, Adobe Target, Overflow, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Experience working for an automotive client is a plus, but not required