Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 530044
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
UX Researcher III
As a UX researcher on our client's Reality Labs team, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a single, tightly integrated pod and support the conceiving, building and launching of brand-new products. Research is paramount to this organization’s success - formative research is needed to identify the right latent needs or problems in the world to tackle with product solutions, iterative design research is needed to mold early product ideas into testable prototypes, and creative evaluative research is needed to improve and prepare those products for market.
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
- 5+ years of experience ideally in Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Economics, HCI
- Must have knowledge and experience in Survey Research, Data Analysis and Experience with Qualitative methods
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Ideally have knowledge of SQL, R and Usability Benchmarking