1 Hacker Way
Job Number: 547001
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
UX Researcher III
Our client is looking for a UX Researcher to support their Ads Experiences sub-pillar. The goal is to create advertiser value by making it easier for people to discover, interact with and purchase the things they might love. Their research focuses on deeply understanding users and advertisers needs, barriers and behaviors with innovative ad creatives and formats.
In this role, they are looking for a researcher with broad skills and experience, especially in qualitative research methods and project management. This person will have the opportunity to partner closely with XFN partners to guide product thinking through all stages of product development of different ad products on Feed, Stories, and other surfaces, and iterate on existing product experiences. They will also identify new opportunities for using ads to deliver value to consumers and businesses. The researchers have strong relationships with XFN partners and play an instrumental role in guiding product thinking throughout all stages of product development, via both foundational and product-specific research.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, knowledgeable about user experience design and research, and comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization.
Location: 100% Remote - must be local to the following cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, or San Diego
Pay Rate: $62-$75/hr (depending on location)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners like research, design, product management, engineering, and data science.
- Generate insights that fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Design and employ research studies that uncover behavior, attitudes, and needs of advertisers and consumers on Instagram
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to execution and go-to-market plan
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Partner with our ongoing research vendor (when relevant) to run additional product research studies.
- Command of a range of qualitative and user-centered design methods. Familiarity with remote usability research.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, business questions.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Product Managers, Product Marketers, and Engineers.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands.
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences.
- BA/BS degree in a human behavior related field (Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA/MS in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in applied product research.
- Quantitative skills a plus, but not required.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.