Job Category: UI/UX
Job Number: 541862
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
UX Researcher IV
Our client is seeking an experienced quantitative researcher to join our research team while a team member is on parental leave. You'll support a team researching quality and our developer experience to inform platform investments and other business decisions. You will be partnering with other researchers on our team to help design, facilitate and analyze research projects.
Location: 100% Remote, must be local to Seattle, WA
Pay Rate: $65-$75/hr
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, Project Managers & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products to users
- Lead or partner to complete various research studies from design to execution to analysis and presentation
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
- 5-8+ years of experience in this role, quantitative research with survey data, survey methodology
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with advance survey analytics (ex. structural equation modeling, conjoint, and multiple/logistic regression)
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Preferred: Master's/PhD in social sciences, statistics, business or related field
- Preferred: Familiarity with platform development and metrics research