Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 541296
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Vice President of IT
The Vice President of IT will be a key role that will oversee leading a fast-paced Manufacturing company with a strong, collaborative technology vision. This role will be about getting the right people and teams in place to structure the entire IT outline to meet the needs of the business. This responsibility includes controls over purchasing activities, system, and application access, and change management (with documentation requirements) prior to updating infrastructure, applications, and databases in the Company. You will need to reflect strong leadership, business communication skills, Managerial skills, Problem solving abilities, and overall ability to support multi-facility locations.
- Work directly with Executives, internal teams, and subject matter experts to define strategy for execution.
- Lead and Manage IT teams & processes.
- Work collaboratively with the business to implement and define the entire IT process.
- Managerial leadership through influence, motivation, and teamwork.
- Timely, forward-looking capital and operating expenditure planning.
- Establishing and controlling technical standards for the Company.
- Change management, implementation management, and access control.
- Business uptime and continuity (technical service delivery).
- Cybersecurity, intrusion, and ransomware prevention.
- Timely recovery of transaction processing and related databases.
- Project management / timeline management.
- IT vendor management, including 3rd party service relationships.
- Technical metrics which monitor IT performance.
- Quality and accessibility of good documentation.
- Relevant, useful training materials.
- ERP Implementation experience, including management and scaling experience with a Tier 1 or Tier-2 ERP software.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in an IT leadership, manager, or director level role.
- Full understanding of a company’s Network Setup (LAN/WAN)
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party integrated Applications, and Databases.
- Proven ability to set overall strategy and drive continuous IT improvement.
- Skilled in building and motivating technical teams and possess ability to build strategic relationships and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Fully understand the SDLC, IT infrastructure and database setup, as well as ERP Implementation projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years in senior management leading an IT dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical degree. Prefer advanced degree in technical or business disciplines. PMP, CSM, CAPM certifications are a plus.
- One Microsoft certification and one additional certification listed below below will provide evidence of your prior network technical interests and proficiencies:
- Microsoft: MCSE, MCSA
- VMware: VCAP, VCP
- Cisco: CCNP, CCNA
- SonicWall: SNSP, SNSA
- Two additional accomplishments will count toward our certification requirements:
- Microsoft Azure migration and management experience.
- DBA certification, either Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Relevant work experience in technology with a broad understanding across multiple IT disciplines.
- Experience in effectively coaching and mentoring other project managers across corresponding work streams.
- Proven change management, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- Great Pay, with Bonus.
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Competitive pay