1222 Demonbreun Street , Suite 2000
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 540160
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Pay Range: $41-$47/hr+ depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Video Editor to join one of our biotechnology clients.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
Video Editor Qualifications:
- Create video edits while collaborating closely on existing and future projects with numerous team members and stakeholders.
- Produce quick videos for social media, sizzle reels, talking head style interviews, etc.
- Find captivating stock music to incorporate into video edits.
- Proactively contribute to the creative process from the beginning of a project through delivery.
- Work under pressure and focus your creativity and complete projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines across multiple projects both short-term and long-term.
- Understand and execute on client feedback and/or team notes to achieve desired end product.
- Maintain brand visual standards, building a consistent brand across channels.
- Prepare, process, and export digital media files in various aspect ratios and playback formats for distribution as well as and backing up of all project files.
- Confidently present work in an organized way and respond to feedback to develop consensus.
- Think quickly and address feedback with relevant, creative solutions.
- Provide input to help art/design and entire department work most efficiently; may be assigned small tasks to help improve processes.
- 2+ years’ experience in video editing and motion design and/or design at an agency or in-house team; or comparable title in last position with proven experience/references reflective of responsibilities.
- BA or higher in film, television and/or media production, or other related creative field; OR demonstrated skills/proficiency in their body of work (portfolio).
- A diverse portfolio showing strong video editing. Will need to have a strong demo-reel portfolio that showcases high level video editing skills.
- Proven experience and expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro. After Effects a plus.
- Need to be skilled in video editing storytelling, basic motion title animation, editing to the timing and pace of music, color correcting, audio processing, exporting and media management.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of storytelling structure.
- Strong understanding of current social media video editing trends.