1221 Avenue of The Americas FL 28
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 579069
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Branded Content Video Producer
Location: New York City, NY
Pay: Up to $55 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Take an assignment from kickoff to completion to the satisfaction of sales leads, clients, manager, and internal marketing activation lead, and do so on par with best-in-class work the team has done to date, while keeping up with the fast pace the projects demand and juggling multiple demands at once.
- You support all aspects of video creation for branded content marketing campaigns, from pre-sale and development, through production and final delivery.
- You are a project manager for video components of one or more campaigns, and the go-to for updates and information for all internal and external stakeholders
- You supervise video shoots as the communication and workflow bridge between clients and production vendors, traveling as is required
- You are client-facing in your role
- Attend video shoots as the face of the News Brand Studio on-location / on-site, and ensure all necessary content is captured
- Collaborate with manager, internal stakeholders, and production vendors across full production cycle, assist in brainstorms, pre-pro books, facilitating and executing client notes/feedback
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external needs for production updates by organizing and distributing production materials, and managing project timelines to ensure milestones are met
- Procure necessary agreements for the production and licensing of video assets and other media working with VP, and ensure agreements are executed
- You have five or more years of experience in the businesses of media/news, marketing, and/or advertising, with a portfolio of projects on which you have worked across digital publishing, broadcast, and/or social platforms, editorial and/or branded. As a result of that experience, you have a foundational understanding of the media ecosystem, marketing tactics, and content marketing’s niche therein.
- You are a capable communicator, write succinctly in email and other materials, a natural storyteller or passionate about great stories. You have worked directly in video production, development, and/or post, and in turn are familiar with terms like KPIs, audience engagement, traffic, aspect ratio, codec, motion graphics, treatment, pre-production.
- You are proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office programs including Adobe Premier, Media Encoder, Acrobat; Microsoft Office’s Word, PPT, and Excel.