2819 Loker Ave E
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 501395
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is seeking a Visual Effects Artist to join one of our well-known sporting goods manufacturer.
For the first 6 months, the Visual Effects Artist will be needed on-site 5 days a week. After 6 months, this will be a hybrid position (3 days on-site, 2 days off-site).
Visual Effects Artist Responsibilities:
Visual Effects Artist Qualifications:
- Produce and manage computer generated (CG) animation, motion graphics, and visual effects for commercials, marketing videos, websites, and social media.
- Manage IT infrastructure, hardware and software system associated with VFX work.
- Work closely with all product divisions, merchandising teams, and R&D to develop industry leading product visuals and brand marketing.
- Supervise freelance contractors for large scale video productions.
- Support the Creative Director in executing the video content project list, and in developing ideas to promote the brand and engage fans through digital video.
- Created and manage CG photography for all product verticals.
- Create digital assets for the graphic design, merchandising, sales, advertising, and social media teams.
- Maintain the relationship with R&D and outside vendors for the purpose of acquiring and supervising the modification of CAD assets for digital production.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders from creation through approval to attain desired results.
- Manage digital content storage and maintaining and our postproduction infrastructure.
- Provide hardware/software/server support to workstation users.
- Maintain network efficiency and data throughput for high-end post-production workflows.
- Manage and maintain cutting-edge 3D Render Farm.
- Analyze data storage needs to forecast future capital expenditures and scheduling of digital media archiving.
- Develop new post-production technologies, visual effects techniques, and digital media workflows to advance the quality of video and photography marketing campaigns.
- B.S. or B.A. in Communications, Advertising or Marketing preferred. Other related BS degree providing knowledge / skill in videography will be considered.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Octane Render is required.
- Prior experience in a sporting industry is preferred.
- Candidate should possess strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, self-initiative and general golf knowledge.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at once with the ability to deliver final product on time.
- Job requires travel 5-10%.
- This position will require the specialist to stay current with the latest products as well as with audio, video, animation, and graphic software technology.
- Extensive knowledge of video compression, managing video files and proficiency Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Microsoft Office.
- Mac and Windows platform proficiency.