Pay rate: $50-$60/hr depending on experience
Planet Technology is seeking a Visual Merchandising Designer to assist one of our well-known beauty clients.
Visual Merchandising Designer Responsibilities:
• Concept and execute new in-store experiences, fixtures, and merchandising displays in existing retail and brand-new doors.
• 2D and 3D computer skills to render accurate/detailed schematics.
• Effectively communicate the creative objectives of the projects through partnership with various cross functional internal and external departments.
• Liaise with internal and external teams to direct and approve specific merchandising designs or needs.
• Conceptualize and design dimensional displays through hand sketching, references, building in REDERING 3D (Rhino +Keyshot, Sketchup + Solidworks+ Adobe Creative Suite
• Demonstrate an understanding of materials, manufacturing processes, cost, and time requirements of dimensional design.
• Attend meetings, present concepts, and report on status of current projects.
• Time management of deliverables over multiple simultaneous projects.
• Maintain communication with cross functional teams to meet the vision of the brand.
Visual Merchandising Designer Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience working in beauty or fashion; in visual merchandising or industrial design and store planning,
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and self-management skills
• Strong understanding for all elements of 3D merchandising
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and materials.