Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 573269
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
The Digital Product Manager is at the heart of our customer experience, helping to create product strategy for an unbeatable hospitality experience that recruits new customers to our brands and strengthens loyalty for existing customers. It’s not just about the number of features delivered, but the quality of the experiences and the value they bring to the business. A critical member of our product team, the Digital Product Manager shapes all aspects of the work including, planning, execution, and product operations, and plays a leading role in growing digital capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a leading voice of the customer and advocate for the customer experience for all product decisions.
- Identify customer problems through product discovery and research and conceive new ways to engage customers.
- Leverage data and analytics resources to size opportunities, validate hypotheses, and support decision-making and product planning.
- Partner with stakeholders and business analysts to translate business needs into user stories. Establish measurable goals, refine requirements and flows, and document acceptance criteria to meet execution and productivity targets.
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered with leaders across the enterprise.
- 4+ years in a product management organization delivering successful digital products or services.
- Demonstrated expertise working in complex, collaborative, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication, and partnership skills.
- Execution track record of shipping products that generate positive end-user feedback & adoption.
- Experience creating product strategy across UI platforms, including connected devices, web, desktop, and mobile.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies including APIs, cloud services, CMS, front-end frameworks, CRM/CDP, marketing automation, and analytics platforms.
- Familiar with agile methodology and modern software development processes.
- Ability to influence, present, and partner with internal and external senior management.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions.
- Experience operating in a growth environment with shifting priorities and resources.