2999 Circle 75 Parkway
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 580255
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Project Details: Our customer went live on Workday HCM (Comp, Adv Comp, HCM, Absence/Time Tracking, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits) in July. They are starting to build their full-time team, and they are looking for 2 Workday Operations Analyst to complete their team of 5. These roles are for the Tier 2 team and the work includes Security Administration, EIBs & troubleshooting Integration issues. The full description is below. The job is hybrid: 3 days per week on-site, and lunch is provided when at work.
Full Job Description:
The Workday Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting and administering operational transactions to ensure efficiency and compliance is maintained at an organizational level. Candidates will use his/her problem solving and ability to analyze and interpret data, and make recommendations to continually improve our platform. This role resides in the HR Shared Service Center and reports directly to the Workday Operations Manager.
Work from home up to 3 days each week!
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and participate in process redesigns
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements for new integrations, workflows, or automation
- Document and maintain system processes – Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Function as level 2 support in systems and processes – troubleshoot system issues and escalate to HRIS or vendors, as necessary
- Lead continuous process improvement activities
- Conduct regular system audits to identify data discrepancies and errors
- Liaise with vendors to roll out new initiatives or resolve issues
- Maintain system security, reporting, and support EIB loads
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience processing and troubleshooting Workday transactions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, vendor management, project management, presentation, process documentation, data analysis, interpersonal savvy, written and verbal communication, Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail