5505 West Parmer Lane
Job Category: Data Sciences
Job Number: 553670
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
eCommerce Data Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Pay: $40 - $46 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
We are seeking an eCommerce Analytics Specialist to ideate, define, analyze, and optimize site analytics and KPIs for direct-to-consumer mobile, tablet and desktop digital experiences across global set of small-and-medium partners. This analytics specialist role will focus on both end customer experiences across different eCommerce platforms and merchant tools working with services, digital content, or analytics. This candidate will work with large external agencies, engineering teams, global sales teams, UX designers, and various other cross-functional partners to propose, formulate, and deliver key insights to help improve the customer experience resulting in improved KPIs.
Candidates with strong experience with Google Analytics setup, reporting, custom event creation, and custom reporting are ideal. Candidates who also have knowledge and experience working with business partners in identifying optimization opportunities in the buy funnel of an ecommerce site.
- Own the reporting and setup for analytics for our Partner sites
- Leverage Google Analytics Universal and GA4 to analyze KPIs for optimization opportunities
- Create insights based on data to optimize the buy-flow and site structure
- Work with large agencies and system integrators to implement, maintain integrations with GA4
- Develop key metrics/reports to measure and continually optimize the partner eCommerce sites
- Be abreast on market trends and new technology capabilities regarding ecommerce analytics to evaluate and recommend solutions
- Be abreast of GA4 features and improvements.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in ecommerce digital marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics Universal (required)
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 (required)
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- 2+ years experience in data crunching from top-tier consulting, investment banking, private equity or strategy/business for a fast-growing global tech company
- Ability to move fast and be efficient, making decisions on objective evidence rather than subjective gut feel
- Innate desire to take ownership, make an impact and influence outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Drive Decision-Making: Use coding, analytics, and advanced modeling to understand project success, areas of opportunity, and make informed, strategic business decisions.
- Leverage Advanced Analytics to optimize marketing, sales performance, and make continuous improvements to the program.
- 2+ years experience in a data-driven analytics or strategy role
- Experience building models, forecasts, budgets and dynamic reports with SQL, Tableau and Excel that provide meaningful direction and insight
- Skills that foster collaboration and team spirit
- Experience with data visualization and presentation (Tableau, Microsoft BI, or similar software)
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations tailored for a specific audience
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, KPIs, milestones, roadmaps, etc.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Action-oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Shopify Site administration
- Adobe Analytics
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.