333 Bridge Street
Job Category: Creative & Digital Marketing
Job Number: 525693
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Technology is seeking an eCommerce Consumer Experience Specialist to join one of our well-known sporting goods manufacturers.
eCommerce Consumer Experience Specialist Responsibilities:
eCommerce Consumer Experience Specialist Qualifications:
- Responsible for assisting eCommerce Marketing Manager with consumer experience strategy development.
- Lead implementation of a consistent and elevated brand experience across all touchpoints in the consumer journey from first interaction through post purchase in partnership with Brand Digital team.
- Advocate and champion the elevation of 1-to-1 consumer experiences in relation to their digital consumer journey, eCommerce preferences, and digital expectations.
- Act as a platform expert, supporting the overall strategic roadmap to build innovative solutions and support business objectives. Including support of all global DTC sites.
- Partner with eCommerce Business Operations Manager and eCommerce Marketing Manager to drive the implementation of website enhancements to improve site experience and performance.
- Prioritize and advocate for projects with internal stakeholders and Acushnet Digital Center of Excellence.
- Ongoing evaluation of the digital commerce marketing technology landscape and recommend partners/platforms to enhance the .com customer experience.
- Maintain consumer data and site analytics, and conduct consumer journey evaluation, including: Site performance reporting and analytics, A/B testing, consumer satisfaction data, usability testing, UX best practices and 3rd party partners implementation/maintenance.
- Generate, format and distribute reporting and analysis of e-commerce business to include site analytics, campaign performance and purchaser profile metrics.
- Interpret results to identify opportunities to improve the consumer experience.
- 3+ years eCommerce experience with a focus on user experiences & DTC tools and functionality.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and quickly and routinely prioritize based on business impact and strategic objectives.
- Proven ability to manage a site development agency relationship through agile business processes, manage and write detailed business requirement documents, and provide efficient feedback throughout sprint cycles.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar eCommerce platforms is required.
- Working experience on high-traffic, customer facing eCommerce websites, with mobile/responsive experience required.
- Experience documenting research findings, analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working on a multi-market / multi-language eCommerce sites.
- Previous working knowledge of analytics tools and A/B testing, experience with Google Analytics Development experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology) is required.